Spark Lithium is a family owned Australian business that specialises in Li-Phosphate battery technology. LiFePo4 battery technology has superior energy density, power density and cycle life characteristics. Together with our advanced battery management system our cells and modules can be configured to meet the needs of your products and applications, including energy storage (BESS), transportation (EVs) and back up power supply (UPS) systems. Our 206 Ah Battery packs can be combined and configured to meet a huge range of applications.
- High energy and power density
- Cycle life 3000+
- Excellent charge and discharge capability (>>1C)
- Temperature operating window (0 – 55°C)
- 100% useable nameplate capacity
- Advanced BMS for individual cell protection (network ready)
Safety & Certification
- Lithium iron phosphate chemistry
- Rigid housing design suitable for EVs & rack mounted storage systems
- End of life recyclable
- 3 Year warranty
- Modular design for flexible scalability
- Customizable voltage (LV & HV)
- Quick to configure
- Easy to install
- Compatible with a variety of inverters
- Industrial & Commercial Storage
- Electrical Vehicles
- Back up power supply (UPS)
- Off Grid Storage
- On Grid Storage
- Auxiliary Power: Road & Marine
Warning: It is highly recommended that you use a battery management system (not included) to protect your cells from over charging or under discharging and to prevent the batteries from operating in excess temperature which may lead to prolonged cell damage.
- Do not overcharge. Ensure the charger voltage does not exceed the batteries maximum charge voltage.
- Do not under-discharge. Ensure the cell voltage does not exceed the batteries minimum discharge voltage.
- Do not leave batteries discharged for a long period. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in a discharged state can incur irreversible damage – creating a loss in capacity and a loss in cycles.
- Do not short circuit your batteries. NEVER short circuit batteries. Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that could damage the battery and in some cases even cause a fire.