- 3.2V Li-Ion phosphate prismatic cell
- Superior cycle life > 3000 charges/discharges
- Dimensions 175mm x 72mm x 200mm
- Weight 5.4kg
- Capacity 277Ah
- Energy 886Wh
- Specific Energy 164 Wh/ kg
- Max Discharge Voltage 2.5V
- Max Charging Voltage 3.65V
- Nominal Voltage 3.2V
- Charge and discharge capability >1C
- Operating temperature 0-55degC
Spark Lithium is a family owned Australian business that specialises in Li-Phosphate battery technology. LiFePo4 battery technology has superior energy density, power density and cycle life characteristics. Together with our advanced battery management system our cells and modules can be configured to meet the needs of your products and applications, including energy storage (BESS), transportation (EVs) and back up power supply (UPS) systems. Our 206 Ah Battery packs can be combined and configured to meet a huge range of applications.
Warning: It is highly recommended that you use a battery management system (not included) to protect your cells from over charging or under discharging and to prevent the batteries from operating in excess temperature which may lead to prolonged cell damage.
- Do not overcharge. Ensure the charger voltage does not exceed the batteries maximum charge voltage.
- Do not under-discharge. Ensure the cell voltage does not exceed the batteries minimum discharge voltage.
- Do not leave batteries discharged for a long period. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in a discharged state can incur irreversible damage – creating a loss in capacity and a loss in cycles.
- Do not short circuit your batteries. NEVER short circuit batteries. Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that could damage the battery and in some cases even cause a fire.